Our Listing Process
1. Receive a preliminary telephone call from one of our experienced listing agents.
2. Meet face to face with your new listing agent. Discuss any questions and concerns you may have listing your home. And find out why Raboin Realty stands out from the rest!
3. Initiate the listing process and complete the required documents to list your home with Raboin Realty.
4. Schedule a time for professional photos to be taken of your home and for a 'For Sale' sign to be placed on your property.
5. Your listing becomes ACTIVE and is ready for showings! Your listing agent and selling team at Raboin Realty continuously markets your home to buyers.
6. You accept an offer to sell your home. A home inspection and property appraisal valuation is scheduled to be completed. Your closing date is set and coordinated with all parties related to the transaction.
7. Your CLOSING DAY has arrived and you're ready to sign final documents to sell your home. You complete a final walk-through with your Raboin Realty agent and close your listing at the title company.